Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boot Failure Samsung Sir-ts360 Hdtv Receiver Trouble Installing XP Pro X86?

Trouble installing XP pro x86? - boot failure samsung sir-ts360 hdtv receiver

Added By 64x Vista on my new computer for a month, I have decided to return to XP for a little longer. I ordered an OEM copy from newegg and install it now to try. I think Vista on a hard drive and put XP on another () completely empty. I have the hard drive and install it to start after his arrival, and then right after the BIOS and then loading the operating system that says "start DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK is should and press Enter.

I do not know why you say, dass I have the BIOS to boot from the XP operating system disk (if not yet to start on the other hard drive, only with Vista). I tried to clean the hard drive and reinstall everything, but of course, always the same error.

It can be difficult, I use the Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F1 had problems when it is running Windows Vista, which is also randomly crashes and I get the same error message ( "boot disk failure ...") when it is restarted but I said it was a common theme Spinpoint Vista is not affected by XP. Ideas? I

0 comments:

Post a Comment