Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pictures Of Getting A Brazilian Wax Where Can I Take Vintage Money From The Early 1940's To Get Apparised And See How Much It Is Worth Today?

Where can i take vintage money from the early 1940's to get apparised and see how much it is worth today? - pictures of getting a brazilian wax

Shead, I have rummaged through my mother found an old army box of my grandfather and photos and some old ones. My mother said that the money was Brazil. Cash. I probably know nothing at all, but because the First World War, or 2 or the Korean War. I think it would be nice to see what its value. no idea where I can do?

2 comments:

pinkyism... said...

Search online to see what his value

You can change it at the airport, I think,

pinkyism... said...

Search online to see what his value

You can change it at the airport, I think,

Post a Comment