Saturday, January 2, 2010

City Cruises London Tips On Increasing Fuel Consumption 2004 Bmw 318 (e46) M Sport Convertible?

Tips on increasing fuel consumption 2004 bmw 318 (e46) m sport convertible? - city cruises london

My car is a 2004 BMW 318 (E46) M Sport Convertible, when I bought the car a year ago I was an average of 27 miles per gallon, but now 11/07 after a recent service, and restoration of the trip computer, get I just terrible, 19.3 mpg! and rising gasoline prices, it is Shoking to say the least!

just my driving style ....

I have to walk very Heay, but now tend to cruise at 5 if possible, but almost 95% of my driving is in the center of London, so many stop and restart

athsmatic is, I tend to go easy with the windows cracked, even in winter

i havent check'd tire at a time ..

Ive got a few things from the trash on the chest, probably for a total weight of up to one year at the age of child 6


Percentages for each of these factors is very large, tips are welcome, please help!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to increase the fuel consumption? To go faster, anywhere.

Edit for the hard of thinking: Refers to improve fuel consumption.

How to increase with the consumption of beer? By drinking more.

The idea?

Post a Comment