Monday, January 11, 2010

Delaware Retirement Communities Is It Better To Have A State Job?

Is it better to have a State Job? - delaware retirement communities

I'm trying to get a government job, because I want to work for children and adolescents. I go to school, a child psychologist and I think that working for the state, also lead me on an official level is closer to where I want to be. When I am in my career I want to work for the government. I've heard that people who work with the state to perform well. Is the State of Delaware and Pennsylvania tuition reimbursement have good healthcare and pensions? What are the positive and negative aspects of a public place?

5 comments:

Simba said...

Work for the state has great benefits and pay is generally good. Once you set foot in the door, "the chances are great. You can not really think about the negatives.

1 Luv Girl said...

http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/

http://www.job-hunt.org/jobs/pennsylvani ...

These two sites you may find useful.

I work for a nonprofit organization funded by the State of Kentucky and the benefits are great. Mon to Fri work, all holidays, overtime ...

Biracial Brat said...

DE is lame.

MM said...

Many jobs offer excellent benefits and job security. The disadvantages are that it is not always as much as you would in the private sector (or) any private practice, the promotion of May is it harder to pursue not only the freedom to projects without going through several levels of approval.

Psycee said...

The advantages are that the benefits and pay are great, but the work is very hard and very busy, and they want their fingers. So if you think that hmmmm not want to go to work today, I'll stay for any reason the state is not for you.

Post a Comment