Thursday, February 18, 2010

Front Tooth Chipped Toothache Horrible, Horrible Toothache!!!!! 10 Points For Best Answer!!?

Horrible, horrible toothache!!!!! 10 Points for best answer!!? - front tooth chipped toothache

Now, if I have the front tooth is loose in the Middle a few years ago. It was again taken several times and got a root canal. Although a few weeks ago a part, so that a hole. The dentist fills the hole with compost, and now everything is hurts to cry literally. The tooth hurts like crazy with my teeth and my gums and jaws are so swollen that I can not! I do not know what to do, I felt soooooo horrible scream! I can not take another Advil, because I took a 3 hours ago .... What can I do?

2 comments:

☆Amanda☆ said...

I had a problem like this was a few years ago and I have enough with my dentist and went to another. Many dentists make time a poor job, you have to go back and then get more money. So call around and talk to a few different dental practices and tell them your situation and see what they say, what to do and costs. In the meantime, try Tylenol instead and take the maximum dose in the bottle, also buy Oragel maximum strength and inflamed gums around the teeth hurt, the pain relief provided a little. It's really hard to do to correct dental pain away completely, so I hope you can do quickly! Good luck!

Chris E said...

You can have up to 800 mg of Advil every 6 hours. You should call your dentist wrong.if is clear that there is something they have had a root canal on that tooth, it can not hurt someone else in the vicinity of the teeth with it. You can also try to gum inflammation ambesol It may

Post a Comment