Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Model Lol How Can I Make Myself Look Like A Model? (Pictures)?

How can I make myself look like a model? (Pictures)? - little model lol

Hello to all =].
Well, I'm older, I want to be a model to study the whole time and seeing America's Next Top Model religiously lol) (but I do not know if I am to be a role model, I think 'm quite thin, but I have a rear "large". Here are some pictures of me, can someone explain what I'm looking forward to maybe a little "as a model.

OH! And sorry for the lack of Kissy, "face. I can not help but smile in the photos, because I do not like my smile = /.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/Rabies123/04-04-09_1909-1.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/Rabies123/l_3b38ad653f5744329e2e159d773e0340.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/Rabies123/l_0770a823f5ff45b2bbcaff5d9cfe16db.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/Rabies123/dottyhhh.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/Rabies123/02-12-09_2319-1.jpg

Please and thank you yu! =]

6 comments:

maeyumii said...

Well, you should be comfortable with the first. It is almost always the key to a good model. And they have a natural look and great personality: 3 and includes rides and business modeling, and not just photos! D: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

And they have variety in your shots. Not always the face Kissy, or always be sexy (lol ANTM)

GO Sign ANTM and believe in yourself! :]

Kittysue said...

I can imagine her smiling face is worse than kissing. Do not do it in pictures - seems unprofessional, amateur, and distorted her face, the nose looks huge. No modeling agency increasingly take you seriously when you send pictures. And if you love your smile, then it will be implemented as a model. One model has a broad smile.

Raely said...

Ok, you're a pretty girl, is the only thing I would say that your eyebrows are terrible. They are thicker and not so fake future. Bred and learn to train properly and a pencil. They look more like a model in the fourth table, because you only use the Plain White TI think we need to work in this style, because I do not think that the designers impressed by the teams in other tables.

racingro... said...

Comments are the SB size.

I agree with all the faces Kissy is not good. The smile is much better (even if) you. Besito face makes it like a fish .. : (

And in a separate note, you must notify your modeling only thing to do .... If you are old / out of shape, there is nothing there for you ... so make sure that everything that you can rely on.

Sarah F said...

I also started with the modeling. :)
The handsome, but I do not think that one down again.
But the time has potential.

Try more hair curly.
Want to know more? sarahfaulk37@yahoo.com

I prefer this way there for you.


PS, do not listen to anyone here.
Ford is aware of all kinds of differnt girls.

.heather... said...

grow a few inches, no more kisses, and make your hair framing her face and a little thinner, or highlights, you will instead carry.

Post a Comment