Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Round Yoga Mat Why Do I Shake Almost Violently During Yoga?

Why do I shake almost violently during yoga? - round yoga mat

I Yoga and in the second half of the class, I tremble usually very bad, if a group of muscles are less useful.
I gained weight for a while, and my ability and strength has, but the excitement is always the same.
Ideas? its kind of ashamed of a set of shock in a 6'2 yoga mat

In general, smoother than 2-3 meals per day (sometimes I skip breakfast) and take my vitamins so I hope that is not the diet, the problem

3 comments:

Takfam said...

Good and bad news. The good news is that it's nothing serious. Trembling muscles during exercise simply means that the muscles are not accustomed to the demands of her. I used to watch that thing all the time, when I consider his rehabilitation after hip surgery.

The bad news is that there is nothing you can do about it. The earthquake was slow, with continuous efforts, especially during isometric exercises such as yoga, the muscles are prone to upset because they work against themselves and not as a resistance weight training. Then give your best effort and ultimately to improve the tremor.

If no improvement after a month or two, a doctor and make sure everything Neurological you cool.

lindy h said...

I do not think it has nothing to do with your diet, I think the way your nerves will be created. I have the same problem I did not do yoga in a larger group, because as I see them embarrassed Clumbsy

Jenny said...

Haha, I'm sure, because you're out of shape? Your muscles become more accustomed to it. In his spare time I make a lot of stretching!

Post a Comment