Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gay Bears Mastibating Witches, Ghosts, Armoured Bears, Gay Angels And Etc. Is There Anything His Dark Materials Doesnt Include? Lol?

Witches, ghosts, armoured bears, Gay angels and etc. Is there anything His Dark Materials doesnt include? lol? - gay bears mastibating

I'm not making fun of his ideas, because I like to buy the series and Lyra's Oxford and Once Upon a Time in the North. Services such as:)

I do not know why he wrote this question, even crappy TBH

Grrreatly Any response is appreciated:)

1 comments:

BunnyBab... said...

NOT included chicken rabid crack addicts. or rabbit vomit rainbows so bright it burns my eyes.

But I digress His Dark Materials trilogy is a great work of imagination. I never read the benefits, but would be interested.

Post a Comment